Rental Agent (PacLease) Position
Why Work With Kenworth of Louisiana?
Simply put, we strive to be the best. Our customers appreciate our excellent service available at seven locations in the State of Louisiana. We are proud to offer the following:
- Competitive wages and consistent pay
- Career advancement opportunities and paid training
- Great benefits package
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job. You don't want to miss out on this excellent opportunity! Apply online today!
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least two years of work experience in customer relations, marketing or sales roles
- Strong interpersonal, customer relations, problem-solving skills, and the proven ability to effectively organize tasks and manage time
- Valid driver’s license
- Facilitates the rental of vehicles to the Company’s current lease accounts, as well as potential commercial customers
- Handles select sales and sales process for inbound calls as well as some outbound solicitation
- Maintains and expands relationships with existing customer base
- Maximizes operational effectiveness by coordinating inventory to meet demand
- Reconciles customer concerns, issues, and disputes in order to maintain ongoing relationship
- Responsible for performing damage inspections and Record360 footage on all outbound and inbound rentals
- Responsible for generating rental, lease, and used vehicle sales leads
- Responsible for opening and closing service repair orders
- Responsible for daily vehicle lot checks
- Clearly articulates the Company’s product and service offerings
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Performs other duties as assigned
It is the policy of Kenworth of Louisiana, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Kenworth of Louisiana, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.