Outside Parts Sales Position
Why Work With Kenworth of Louisiana?
Simply put, we strive to be the best. Our customers appreciate our excellent service available at seven locations in the State of Louisiana. We are proud to offer the following:
- Competitive wages and consistent pay
- Career advancement opportunities and paid training
- Great benefits package
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job. You don't want to miss out on this excellent opportunity! Apply online today!
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication skills required
- Visits assigned customers
- Prospects for new customers
- Communicates parts orders to counter people. Advises whether status is stock or emergency
- Checks with customers to ensure that delivery date of non-stock items is acceptable before ordering
- Reviews any special orders with the parts manager and obtains his/her approval before ordering
- Obtains parts manager’s approval for any special pricing
- Advises counterperson on delivery instructions
- Follows up on parts orders to ensure that customers have been served properly
- Coordinates service sales with service salespeople
- Turns in completed call reports, time sheets, and expense reports
- Updates customer records to reflect changes to customers’ names, addresses, etc.
- Attends all company-required training
- Maintains professional appearance
- Other duties as assigned
It is the policy of Kenworth of Louisiana, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Kenworth of Louisiana, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.