Lease Account Manager Position
The Lease Account Manager is responsible for the development and coordination of sales and marketing for rental and lease business. This is a fast-paced environment with high expectations where you are rewarded for doing exceptional work.
Why Work With Kenworth of Louisiana?
Simply put, we strive to be the best. Our customers appreciate our excellent service available at seven locations in the State of Louisiana. We are proud to offer the following:
- Competitive wages and consistent pay
- Career advancement opportunities and paid training
- Paid time off after a year of service
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with a generous employer match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
Now is the time to enhance your career, not just pursue another job. You don't want to miss out on this excellent opportunity! Apply online today!
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of related experience in truck rental and full-service leasing sales
- Comfortable with cold call solicitation
- Resourceful and results-oriented
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, effective time management, and strong analytical skills are a must
- Familiar with heavy truck specifications including legal, performance, and application criteria are a plus
- Understands administrative and service features of Full-Service Lease
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Detail-oriented, organized, determined, ambitious and a team player
- Must have strong work ethic and commitment to extra hours when needed
- Create target lists within assigned territory and aggressively pursue creditworthy prospects
- Responsible for contacting new prospects via email programs, telemarketing, networking and cold calls
- Responsible for the establishment and growth of new truck lease accounts in the assigned market
- Develop recommendations and specifications for prospects
- Develop and present sales proposals to new prospects for all product lines e.g., rental, full service lease, contract maintenance
- Bear ongoing responsibility for customer service to his/her customers
- Submit required reports (e.g., Weekly Plan and Sales Call Summary), to the Sales Manager
- Extensive local travel required
- Other duties as assigned
It is the policy of Kenworth of Louisiana, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Kenworth of Louisiana, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.